What are Cookies and how do ARANZAZU SA websites use them?
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language selected or font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as the pages you have visited or how long you have spent on our website.
Cookies are only related to one anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that make it possible to know personal details. You can change your browser settings at any time to edit and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of ARANZAZU SA, without restricting access to the contents. However, the quality of the functioning of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or who have started a session with their login details may access personalised services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information supplied at the time of registering and stored in the Cookie of their browser.
- Authentication cookies are by default non-persistent, temporary cookies (per sessions). However, users may make them persistent by clicking the box “Remember login” in the access control. For registered users.
- Session cookies, which are produced when you visit a website, last 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
- A cookie called “language” is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is by default simply the language of the browser, but if the website is compatible with various languages, then it may be different depending on the language selected. For all types of users
How can I change my cookie settings?
- In any case, we inform you that since the Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the settings on your browser which allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The great majority of browsers can be set to warn users of the presence of Cookies or to automatically reject them. If you reject them, you can still use our Website, although the use of some services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website will be less satisfactory.
How can I block or accept cookies?
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies they want to operate on this website by:
- browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools available on-line which allow users to detect the cookies in each website they visit and to manage their deactivation.